Delivery and returns
Orders are prepared and shipped within 48 hours from purchase (excluding Sundays and holidays).
You will be notified by email as soon as your parcel is dispatched and you will receive your tracking number to receive information concerning the delivery of your parcel.
During busy periods, order preparation can take up to 72 hours.
Deliveries within France are free.
For deliveries outside the European Union, customs charges may be applied and are charged to the customer, the products having been invoiced before tax.
Although we perfectly understand that the purchase of a jewel on the Internet can generate hesitation, you can try the jeweler in the comfort of your own home and be sure that it gives you complete satisfaction. We leave you the possibility of returning the jeweler to us against refund within 14 days.
You’re not satisfied with the jeweler you have received and you would like to return it for a refund.
You are not satisfied with the jeweler you have received and would like to exchange it for another ANÄU Paris item.
All jeweler in the European Union (including French Overseas Departments and Territories) are covered by a 14-day return guarantee provided that:
• The jewel is in perfect condition and has not been worn.
• The jeweler has not previously been sent back for readjustments.
• Your previous purchase has not been refunded
• Only on item has been ordered. If several pieces of jeweler have been ordered, the refund will only apply to one item of jeweler (this condition has been introduced to protect us from abuse)
• The jeweler has been returned within 14 days of reception - "With the postmark as proof".
• For jeweler delivered in the French Overseas Departments and Territories, refunds, returns and exchanges are also possible but will take longer to process and may involve additional custom fees. Don’t hesitate to contact us by email or telephone to avoid any issues.
Free of charge
Returns within 14 days are free! ANÄU Paris will pay the return shipping costs for the following countries: Metropolitan France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, United Kingdom, United Kingdom.
The parcel that you return to us is automatically insured by ANÄU Paris, so you don’t have to subscribe to any additional insurance. Simply remember to keep the packing slip stating that you have returned the jewel to us.
The procedure to follow
For more information concerning the return of your jewel, please contact us by phone at 0682054155 or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org